Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

Amazing peice of work sir.
I logged in for the first time in years just to let you know how talented you are justin. Don't give up on your talents man. You don't just have potential. You already have the ability man! Don't give up on this man!
Hell yes bro.
"Badger" misses you lol

Cryptie Cryptie

that guys creepy as hell, 5/5

Fag House Fag House

teh heh

eww... full house, my sister used to watch it every day, so i was stuck with watching it too...i hate full house! another great, funny cartoon anticlockclock 5/5

Madness in Reality Madness in Reality

cool

i liked it, mabe work on the actin though...other than that cool

Devil Went To Jamacia Devil Went To Jamacia

dude

a "bowl" is not actually a bowl, its like a pipe, and when he was talking about smoking a bowl you showed a joint, so that was just plain gay.

FunkMobileX responds:

Then what is a bowl jackass? You're 13, I'm not sure where you learn about smoking but I think you might wanna think your life over.

Night of the Living Clay Night of the Living Clay

meh.

1. its not really clay
2.probrobly wont really come out i bet, but hey, prove me wronge, if this really happens, ill vote 5, but for this preveiw i give a 3.
3. I hope you finish it, and what program do you use for the 3d?

TransitAnimations responds:

thanx for the review...the actual minute and a half short is online now

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

dude

more than half my family is on the atkins, and my mom has lost 30 pounds, so skrew off.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

dude!

That was awsume! could you make a library or something of the sprites for me, that would be awsume. add me to your buddy list my aim is opeth9999 i would love to make some mario fighting movies, and i would put you the list of authors, please please im me. thanks.

Ps: awsume movie

Mission: Final Fight 3 Mission: Final Fight 3

sorry but

this doesnt deserve a 3.45

millix responds:

oh well...

Drop The Bomb = Very Dumb Drop The Bomb = Very Dumb

meh

It was pretty lame man, but the rest of your work is cool.